Old Fashioned Cherry Cake DessertFrom chefbaudri 8 years ago
- 1 (2 layer) yellow or white cake mix and ingredients to prepare as directed on box shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese; softened shopping list
- 2 cups milk, divided shopping list
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling shopping list
- 1 12 oz. container Cool Whip, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Bake in a 13 x 9 pan.
- Allow to cool in pan.
- Put cream cheese and 1/2 cup milk in a small bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 3-4 minutes; or until smooth.
- Add pudding mix and remaining 1 1/2 cups milk; mix well.
- Let stand until mixture is thick.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over cooled cake.
- Top with cherry pie filling.
- Top the pie filling with Cool whip spread evenly over cake.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
The Cookchefbaudri Grand Rapids, MI
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!