Warm Creamy Chavrie Goat Cheese SpreadFrom corrinnej 7 years ago
- 1 pkg. 5.3 oz. Chavrie goat cheese Pyramid shopping list
- 2 tbsp. chopped dried tart cherries shopping list
- 2 tbsp. diced dried apricots shopping list
- 1 tbsp. finely diced crystallized ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp. minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 20 thin slices french baguette shopping list
How to make it
- Heat broiler. Spread Chavrie® in small shallow oven-proof dish. Sprinkle with cherries, apricots and ginger. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Broil 3 inches from heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is warm.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with baguette slices.
- Serving Suggestion:
- This is a perfect appetizer for a small gathering, but it is easily doubled for a larger crowd.