Chicken Club SandwichFrom chef_irish 8 years ago
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, grilled or roasted and thinly sliced shopping list
- 8 slices of thick-cut bacon, fried crisp and drained shopping list
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce, shredded shopping list
- 6 slices of tomato, medium thickness shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise shopping list
- 4 slices of whole wheat bread, toasted until just lightly browned shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on two pieces of the toast.
- Divide the chicken slices between the two sandwiches and lay atop the mayo.
- Place four slices of bacon on each sandwich, followed by three tomato slices.
- Balance a handful of the shredded iceberg lettuce on top of the tomatoes.
- Spread a thin layer of mayo on the other two pieces of toast, and press the mayo side down to assemble.
- Makes 2 sandwiches.