Korean Flank SteakFrom katerina 9 years ago
How to make it
- Remove the silver skin, if any, from the flank steak with a boning knife. Pat steak dry and make gentle slices in the meat (1-2mm) against the grain.
- Mix together the rest of the ingredients and add them and the steak to a zipoc or marinating container.
- Marinate for 4-8 hours or overnight.
- Bring the steak up to room temperature. Remove from the marinade and pat dry.
- Bring the marinade to a light simmer in a saucepan and preheat your grill to medium heat. Oil your grill.
- Grill the steak to no more then medium rare, about 3-4 minutes per side for your average flank steak.
- Allow to rest for 5-10 minutes then slice against the grain and serve with the sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookkaterina Vancouver, CA
The Rating3 people
Very nice and easy. Love the lemon juice! I'm a fan!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
Nice marinade and very flavorful.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
This was a nice flank steak marinade. I was worried that an entire lemon's worth of juice would overpower 1/8th of a cup of soya sauce so I just did 1/3-1/2 of a lemon's worth of juice and I also halved the sugar as we don't like things too sweet. I ...morechuckieb in Ottawa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!