Korean Flank SteakFrom katerina 7 years ago
How to make it
- Remove the silver skin, if any, from the flank steak with a boning knife. Pat steak dry and make gentle slices in the meat (1-2mm) against the grain.
- Mix together the rest of the ingredients and add them and the steak to a zipoc or marinating container.
- Marinate for 4-8 hours or overnight.
- Bring the steak up to room temperature. Remove from the marinade and pat dry.
- Bring the marinade to a light simmer in a saucepan and preheat your grill to medium heat. Oil your grill.
- Grill the steak to no more then medium rare, about 3-4 minutes per side for your average flank steak.
- Allow to rest for 5-10 minutes then slice against the grain and serve with the sauce.