Indian Summer Tomato SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 large tomatoes sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lime juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds shopping list
- 1 dried hot chili pod shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange tomato slices on a platter then sprinkle with lime juice.
- Warm oil in a small pot over moderate heat.
- Add cumin, fennel and chili pod then cook 30 seconds and remove from heat.
- Discard pot and cool completely then whisk in cilantro and spoon seasoned oil over tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper and allow to sit at least 1 hour before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!