Easy pasta saladFrom szq 9 years ago
- 1 16 ounce package vermicelli or thin spaghetti shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 8 ounce container cherry tomatoes, cut in half shopping list
- 1 onion, peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 medium sized cucumber, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 16 ounce zesty Italian dressing (fat free is great for this) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Slice and prepare all vegetables. A mandoline is great for this task.
- Boil vermicelli according to the package directions. Rinse with cold water.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Serve immediately or after chilled in fridge.
- For a complete meal-add sliced cooked chicken or shrimp. Add a salad.
The Cookszq Suffolk, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!