Angelines Chicken Pastina SoupFrom angelinaw 6 years ago
- 4 Cups chicken broth shopping list
- 2 boneless chicken thighs shopping list
- 1/2 cup pastina, uncooked shopping list
- 1 carrot, quartered and chopped finely shopping list
- 1 stalk of celery, quartered and chopped finely shopping list
- salt and pepper are optional - usually the stock has all of the herbs shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the chicken and vegeatbles in the chicken broth, covered and over low heat, until the chicken easily falls apart.
- Add the pastina, stirring frequently while pulling the chicken apart with a fork or metal spoon.
- Serve when pastina is tender, about ten minutes.
- Serve with warm bread from the oven.
The Cookangelinaw St Louis, MO
The Rating5 people
Mmmmm this sounds wonderful for sure thank you
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
There is a special love that grandma's put into their recipes... Thanks for sharing. Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
Just like my grandmother used to make too, Angelina! You have more than earned my five with this one! Thank you.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it