German Cucumber SaladFrom upstatevoyager 9 years ago
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
- 4 to 6 green onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and diced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons (or more) fresh dill, minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl, combine cucumbers, green onion, tomatoes and parsley.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Pour over cucumber mixture and toss gently.
- Cover and chill at least one hour.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating1 people
I hosted a girl's luncheon today after Church and this was one of the items on my buffet. It was a HUGE hit. Thank you very, very much. It will be a regular in my home. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!