Tex Mex Macaroni And CheeseFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 pound ground pork sausage shopping list
- 1 small white onion chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 16 ounce loaf Mexican pasteurized cheese shopping list
- 4-1/2 ounce can chopped green chilies drained shopping list
- 16 ounces macaroni cooked shopping list
- 8 ounces shredded Southwestern cheese blend shopping list
How to make it
- Cook sausage and onion in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat until sausage crumbles and is no longer pink then drain.
- Add flour, cumin and milk stirring constantly until thickened.
- Add cheese and chilies stirring until cheese is melted then add macaroni and spoon into a lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese blend and serve with salsa.