Spinach DipFrom pamela 8 years ago
- 1/2 (10 oz) package of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and liquid removed shopping list
- 1 (4 oz) can of water chestnuts, liquid removed and chopped shopping list
- 1 (16 oz) container sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 (1.8 oz) package dry leek soup mix shopping list
- 1 (1 pound) loaf sourdough bread, round variety shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chopped spinach, water chestnuts, sour cream, mayonnaise, and dry leek soup mix. Place in the refrigerator and chill for 6 hours, (or overnight if preferred).
- Remove the top and inside of the sourdough bread to make a bread bowl. Pour in the spinach/mayonnaise mixture, then tear up the removed bread chunks into pieces. Dip with bread and enjoy.
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
The Rating2 people
I love this recipe and the only additions I personally like to make are a clove of garlic minced and a small splash of Tobasco sauce. That's it for me.
Thank you so much for adding this recipe because I had forgotten all about it ;-)lor in Toronto loved it
I believe I do have a Canadian version somewhere in my many recipe boxes. I'll look into it for you - no problem ;-)lor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!