Creamy Potato Pork Chop BakeFrom lacrenshaw 8 years ago
- 1 tablespoon oil, your choice shopping list
- 6 pork chops shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 20 ounces package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups French-fried onions, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork chops and saute until browned.
- Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In medium bowl, stir together the soup, milk, sour cream and salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in potatoes, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 cup onions.
- Mix together and spread mixture on bottom of 13x9" baking dish.
- Arrange chops on top of potato mixture.
- Cover baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes OR until chops reach 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Remove cover, top with remaining cheese and onions.
- Bake, uncovered, 5 more minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating6 people
All the flavor going on here with the celery soup, cheddar cheese, and french fried onions, yum mm sounds like a winner to me....:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
Saving this one, it sounds different and so yummy!juels in Clayton loved it
ANOTHER GREAT COMFORT DISH! HIGH 5!
CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it