Sun Dried Tomato And Artichoke RisottoFrom medicman_18 8 years ago
- 4 cups of low sodium chicken stock shopping list
- 1 cup of white wine shopping list
- 1 cup of water shopping list
- 3 T olive oil shopping list
- 1 small-med onion shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1 C arborio rice or risotto rice shopping list
- 1/2 C sundried tomatoes, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- pinch pepper shopping list
- 1/4 C of fresh basil or 11/2 tsp dried shopping list
- 1/4 C fresh parsley or 1 1/2 tsp dried shopping list
- 1 C rinsed and chopped artichoke hearts shopping list
- 1/2 C fresh parmesean cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl combine broth, wine, and water.
- Heat olive oil in pan on medium heat.
- Add onion and garlicsaute unitl translucent (5 min.)
- Add rice to mixture and saute for 2 min. until rice crackles and begins to turn brown.
- Add 1 cup of liquid, salt, pepper, stirring constantly until it all absorbs.
- Add sundried tomatos, basil and parsley.
- Continue to add 1 cup of liquid each time until absorbed. Repeat process
- Add artichoke hearts to warm upif wanted
- The risotto should be tender and slightly firm in the center with a creamy sauce.
- Stir in parmedean chesse and serve warm
- Enjoy ;)
The Cookmedicman_18 Grants Pass, OR
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!