German Chocolate Cherry KuchenFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 150 g Pflanzenöl - vegetable oil shopping list
- etwas Milch- some ) enough ) milk shopping list
- 150 g Schokoraspeln - chocolate flakes ( i.e ) grated chocolate shopping list
- 3 EL - 3 Tbs Kokoao - baking cocoa shopping list
- 300 g Mehl -flour shopping list
- 4 Eier - eggs shopping list
- 1 Pkg - Backpulver try 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 Pkg Vanillezucker - vanilla sugar or 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 150 g Zucker granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 Glas Kirschen - one g;ass jar sweet cherries ( drained,pitted ) shopping list
How to make it
- Beat sugar and eggs and vanilla until foamy.
- Gradually add the flour mixed with the baking powder.
- Combine and add the the cocoa, chocolate, and enough milk to make a very smooth dough .
- Beat the mixture on high speed until very well mixed.
- Add and blend in the cherries
- Place batter in a 26 cm greased springform pan.
- Bake 170C ( 325F- 338 ) about 60 minutes or tested done
- My Note: Cool and sift over powdered sugar or cocoa, serve with a dollop of whipped cream
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
Sounds delcious and with valentines day coming soon, I will try this. I like the oil instead og butter in the recipe too!chichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
I love chocolate and cherries so for me, this cake looks amazingly yummy. High 5.peepers in loved it
This sounds wonderful! I can't wait to try it.mbeards2 in Omaha loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Chocolate Dreams352 members
Piece Of Cake374 members
Fruit Desert40 members
Choco Lovers137 members
All Holidays135 members
All About Choclate85 members
Ethnic Family Traditions Our Heritage Together133 members
Bake Sale124 members
Chocoholics Anonymous153 members