Extra Special Grilled Cheese SandwichesFrom indicatorsrule1 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine softened butter with Parmesan cheese.
- Butter one side of all slices of bread with parmesan mixture.
- Place four slices butter side down on your heated grill.
- Top with cheese slices and top with four slices of bread, butter side out.
- When cheese starts to melt, check bread for light golden brown color and gently flip over. Toast second side, cut in half, and serve with your favorite soup or salad.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookindicatorsrule1 Gilbert, AZ
The Rating8 people
love it!!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
I love the parmesan addition here, what a neat idea!juels in Clayton loved it
yum great recipe...thanks!kimbaby in Live Oak loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!