Buffalo Baked Chicken WingsFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
How to make it
- The wings taste especially good because they are baked,
- not fried. For mild wings, use just a dash of cayenne pepper and for hot wings, use 1/8 tsp cayenne. For RED-HOT wings, use 1/4 tsp.
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Place the wings on a rack in a baking pan and
- bake for 10 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and reduce the heat to
- 400F. In a small bowl, stir together the margarine, hot pepper sauce, and
- cayenne pepper. Remove a small amount of the sauce and brush it onto the
- wings. Bake the wings for 10-12 minutes longer, or until crispy and cooked
- through. Pour the remaining sauce over the wings. Serve the wings with
- celery sticks and blue cheese dressing on the side.
- Makes 4-6 appetizer servings.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating5 people
Wow! You got my five, grizzly! Thanks.......
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
These are great! I added a little honey to help the sticky and balance the heat. Sweet and spicy! Very tender too. my dog broke into the garbage to taste the bones, caught her crunching on them in the middle of the night. She knows a good thing...
morecoffeyhouse in Tacoma loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!