Creamy Apple Pie Cheese CakeFrom mbeards2 7 years ago
- 1 graham cracker crust (either your own recipe or a pre-made) in an 8 or 9-inch pie plate shopping list
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 8 oz container of whipped topping (like Kool-whip) shopping list
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 can of apple pie filling shopping list
- cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Beat the cream cheese until it is smooth.
- Beat in the vanilla and powdered sugar.
- Gently mix in the whipped topping and pour/spread the entire mixture into the pie plate.
- Open the can of apple pie filling and spread evenly over the top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon over the top.
- You can chill it until you need to serve it or you can serve it immediately.
- NOTES-You can use other fruits, such as cherry pie filling. But I think apple is the best :-) .
The Cookmbeards2 Omaha, NE
The Rating3 people
Mmmmmm....this sounds so easy and delicious! Saved and will definitely make soon!juels in Clayton loved it
Well done, mbeards! My GR site is messed up right now but when/if it gets back to normal, I'll credit you a five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Fantastic! This one sure works for me.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it