Shrimp CocktailFrom guerrero 7 years ago
- 3 lbs med size shrimp or large (peeled & de-vein) shopping list
- 2lbs seafood mix shopping list
- 1/2 lb baby octopus (uncooked) shopping list
- 1 can abalone shopping list
- 3 chopped tomatoes (large) shopping list
- 1 whole onion -red or white(preferably) shopping list
- 1 btle spicy V8 or similar drink - 48 oz size shopping list
- 1 whole bunch cilantro shopping list
- 1/2 bottle Heinz ketchup shopping list
- 1 cup tapatio sauce shopping list
- 5 lbs imitation crab (diced) shopping list
- 5 avocados shopping list
- 1/2 cucumber shopping list
- dash of pepper & sea salt shopping list
How to make it
- Boil seafood mix w/ baby octopus
- let boil 1/2 hr till octopus is tendor.
- (dont throw the water away, you will use for cocktail)
- chop all items into small bite size portions.
- (do not chop abalone)
- add all items to large container/bowl.
- once seafood mix is cooled, chop into small pieces
- add juice to bowl/add chopped items.. add abalone.
- add ketchup, tapatio sauce & V8
- add some sea salt & pepper
- *serve with crackers & lemon wedges. *
The Cookguerrero SAN FERNANDO, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!