Cheesy Ham StrataFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 8 slices white sandwich bread shopping list
- 4 slices ham shopping list
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 4 ounce can chopped mushrooms shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup crushed corn flakes shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Remove crust from all bread then cut four slices into cubes.
- Place cubed bread on bottom of a buttered square glass baking pan.
- Place ham, cheese and mushrooms on top of cubed bread.
- Top with remaining whole slices of bread.
- Beat together eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over whole bread then cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to bake place crushed corn flakes on top of bread and pour butter evenly over top
- Bake at 325 for 1 hour.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!