Zucchini-Artichoke BakeFrom babsalaba 6 years ago
- 1 med. onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 med. zucchini, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, chopped shopping list
- 4 eggs, beaten shopping list
- Dash (5-6 drops) Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1 t Mrs. Dash tomato-Basil shopping list
- 4 cups sharp cheddar, shredded shopping list
- ¼ cup bread crumbs shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil, butter or cooking spray, over medium-high heat until soft, then add zucchini and cook until the zucchini is golden-brown.
- Remove from heat and add chopped artichoke hearts, stirring until everything is nicely coated.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, Mrs. Dash Seasoning and Tabasco sauce; mix in 3 cups cheese and bread crumbs.
- Add the onion, zucchini and artichoke mixture; stir to blend.
- Spread in a greased rectangular Pyrex (7 ½ x 10). Top with remaining cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
The Cookbabsalaba Syracuse, NY
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!