No Fat No Sugar No Flour MuffinsFrom philfull 6 years ago
- 3 medium bananas shopping list
- 1 tin (454g) sliced peaches or apricots, drained and finely chopped. shopping list
- 75g (1.5cups) ground oatmeal shopping list
- 75g (1.5cups) unprocessed natural bran shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 60g raisins shopping list
- 2 tsp cinammon shopping list
- 2 tbsps choc drops or chopped nuts (optional) FOR SPRINKLING shopping list
- VARIATIONS: use grated carrot , tinned pineapple instead of apricots/peaches. ground ginger instead of cinammon etc. Sprinkle with seeds or coconut shreds instead of choc chips. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large bowl mash 3 bananas.
- On a chopping board finely chop tinned fruit. Add to banana
- Add all other ingredients and stir together.
- Spoon into silicon cup-cake , or paper cases.
- Sprinkle with a few choc drops/nuts.
- Bake for 20 mins.
- Leave to cool before turning out of silicon cases.