Warm Dates Stuffed With Blue Cheese And AlmondsFrom midgelet 8 years ago
How to make it
- Arrange a rack at center position and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Have ready amedium-size baking pan or dish.
- Slice the dates lengthwise, cutting (not all theway through) just enough to remove the pits.
- Fill the cavities of the dates with about 1/2 teaspoon blue cheese.
- Save extra cheese for another use.
- Sprinkle dates with chopped almonds, and arrange in the baking pan.
- (Dates can be prepared 3 hoursahead; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Bring to room temperature 30minutes before baking.)
- Bake dates until warm and cheese has melted, about 8
- Remove and arrange on a small serving plate or place them in a long, narrowolive tray.
- Serve warm.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
love dates great recipe thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
exotic!chichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
This is one of those appetizers that I just can't stop eating once I begin - and they are rich little devils! Love these, midge...Krumkrumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
Sweet Tooth448 members
Party Food316 members
Modern Entertaining72 members
Anything Goes289 members
Appetizers And Dips269 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Pot Luck Entertaining102 members
101 A Cheese Place145 members
Companys Coming115 members
Anything With NUTs42 members