Moist Carrot CakeFrom ambus 8 years ago
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp honey,optional shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 cups grated carrots shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a 9" round pan.
- In a large bowl,beat together oil,sugar and honey.
- Add eggs ,one at a time.Beat well.
- Mix in flour,baking powder,salt and cinnamon.
- Fold in carrots and walnuts.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- Dust with Icing sugar or cover the cake with whipped cream / cream cheese frosting.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating5 people
Mahhhvelous, ambus! Thanks for this terrifically easy sounding carrot cake.. my favorite cake in the universe. You got my ^5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
great picture love carrot cake high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Does sound easy and I love carrot cake! Bookmarked, thanks for sharing!juels in Clayton loved it
Sweet Tooth448 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Anything Goes289 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
From Middle Eastern Lands254 members
Family Favorites141 members
Tried And True Recipes40 members
Checkin Central284 members
Its Eggntastic22 members