Stuffed Chicken Breast with Lemon GravyFrom lacrenshaw 7 years ago
- 3 whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half shopping list
- 1 box Stove Top stuffing mix shopping list
- 2 small jars Heinz roasted chicken gravy shopping list
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 2 small lemons shopping list
- 1/2 cup warm water shopping list
- Pinch salt shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
- Using a knife, make a pocket on the thick side of the breasts large enough to place a small amount of stuffing.
- **Don't overload the stuffing.
- Place stuffed breasts into a 13x9" baking pan; salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix chicken gravy with warm water and juice of one lemon.
- Pour over chicken.
- Add mushrooms to top.
- Slice lemon and place slice on each breast.
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 35 minutes OR until chicken is tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating5 people
Mmmmm good love that chicken any old way lol
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Stuffed chicken...yum! The lemon gravy sounds great too!juels in Clayton loved it
you got me with the lemon gravy... ^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it