Chocolate Bliss Macadamia CookiesFrom henrie 4 years ago
- 1 package (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet baking chocolate shopping list
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 2 cups chopped Macadamias shopping list
- 1 package (6 squares) BAKER'S Premium White baking chocolate, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
- Microwave semi-sweet chocolate in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted
- Add sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla extract; stir until well blended. Add flour and baking powder; mix well. Stir in nuts and white chocolate.
- DROP rounded tablespoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE 12 to 13 minutes or until cookies are puffed and shiny. Cool 1 minute; remove from baking sheets to wire racks. Cool completely. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature