Chocolate Caramel Cashew SquaresFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 1 Cups All Purpose flour shopping list
- 1 Cup brown sugar firmly packed shopping list
- 1 Confectioners sugar optional shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 Cup cashews coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 Cup chocolate morsels shopping list
- 12 Ounces caramel ice cream topping shopping list
- 1 Cup milk chocolate morsels shopping list
- 1 Cup margarine shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine flour and brown sugar in large bowl. Cut in margarine with
- pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate morsels; press firmly onto bottom of
- ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- Beat egg and ice cream topping in medium bowl with wire whisk until
- well blended. Stir in remaining 1/2 cup chocolate morsels and the
- cashews; spread evenly over crust.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool completely. Cut
- into 24 squares. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, if desired.
- Yield: 24 servings (1 square each)
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
Definately another winner!gapeach55 in Covington loved it
"OH my these sound goodness gooey" and something I would have to hide from my husband and the grand kids if I would want to taste them.....:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
Love these caramelly, salty bars - just can't beat that sweet/salty combo...thanks, henrie!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it