Polenta With Chipotles And Sun-Dried TomatoesFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
How to make it
- Bring water and salt to a boil over medium-high heat in a heavy saucepan.
- Pour polenta in slowly, in a thin stream, stirring constantly. Add garlic and cook polenta, continuing to stir constantly, until it starts pulling away from the sides of the pan.
- Meanwhile, reconstitute tomatoes and chipotles by pouring boiling water over both and let sit while polenta cooks.
- After polenta is fully cooked, drain, mince softened tomatoes and chipotle and add to mixture.
- Sprinkle drops of cold water over marble pastry board or cookie sheet. With firm spatula, spread cooked polenta onto board into a rectangle 1/4-inch thick.
- Let cool and cut into shapes with cookie cutters. Place shapes on cookie sheet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- Broil 4-inches from heat source for 5 minutes and serve immediately.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating3 people
I really like 'Sun-dried Tomatoes' and Chipotle Peppers~ This combo makes for fine eating with the Polenta~
In fact..one could say "5"FORK!!!!!Good~
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
I too love chipotles and sun-dried tomatoes, this has to be great. High 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Oh I will sounds good and I love Polenta - got my 5.aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!