Chocolate Peanut Butter Filled CookiesFrom bezzie 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/2 teas. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (packed) shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine shopping list
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter (I used chunky peanut butter) shopping list
- 1 teas. vanilla shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- FILLING: shopping list
- 3/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 3/4 powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugars together.
- Add in egg, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Beat in baking soda, cocoa and flour.
- Set aside and in separate bowl cream together peanut butter and powdered sugar.
- Roll small balls of peanut butter filling.
- Cover with chocolate cookie dough so the filling is completely surrounded.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes at 375 deg.
The Cookbezzie Bloomfield, NJ
The Rating4 people
Sounds and looks magnificent. Great post and a high 5. Yummers.chefmeow in Garland loved it
These sound really tasty I like the chunky style too. Thank you so much!
Five forks and a smile:)trigger in loved it
Sounds and looks yummy...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!