Sloppy JoesFrom lacrenshaw 8 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard shopping list
- 3/4 cup ketchup shopping list
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium skillet over medium heat brown the ground beef, onion and pepper; drain off liquids.
- Stir in garlic powder, mustard, ketchup and brown sugar.
- Mix well.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve on hamburger buns.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating1 people
This Is Our Basic Recipe Also. However, To Get More Veggies In The Diet, We Add Finely Chopped Carrots & Celery and Minced Garlic. We Make Large Batches So The Leftovers Are Used As A Base For Spaghetti Sauce.goblue434 in Anniston loved it