Chocolate French Toast With Strawberries And Whipped CreamFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 8 slices thick day old bread shopping list
- butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup grated bittersweet chocolate shopping list
- 3/4 cup sliced strawberries shopping list
- whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- Spray a large skillet or griddle with the cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Beat the eggs, cream, sugar, and vanilla in a large flat bowl or pie plate.
- Place half of the bread slices in the egg mixture and flip over a few times to let the bread absorb the mixture.
- Place the bread on the hot griddle or skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Flip over and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes more.
- Place the toast on a plate and immediately butter and sprinkle with the chocolate.
- Tent with foil and place in a warm oven.
- Repeat with the remaining egg mixture and bread.
- Top the French toast slices with strawberries and whipped cream and serve.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating1 people
Omg!! bwt you and wynne and a few others im starving and thirsty here looking at all of these .... stop it!!!!!!!!!! hahaha
that looks delicious like a dessert instead of breakfast yum yum ..flagged.........
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it