Food Processor Corn MuffinFrom ambimom 5 years ago
- 2 cups yellow cornmeal shopping list
- 1 cup unbleached white flour shopping list
- 3 TABLESPOONS sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 3 TABLESPOONS extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 3 TABLESPOONS canola oil shopping list
- 1 3/4 skim milk (or buttermilk) shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- cooking spray or oil for muffin tin shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Spray cooking spray or oil on 12-muffin tin and set aside. If you use paper muffin cups, you'll still have to spray or oil the cups too.
- Using metal blade in food processor, add dry ingredients to the bowl [corn meal, flours,sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda].
- Process for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Add wet ingredients to the bowl [oils, milk and eggs].
- Process for 10-15 seconds, scraping sides of bowl as necessary.
- Scoop into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 15 to 20 min depending on your oven.
The Cookambimom Fort Lee
The Rating2 people
Definately a recipe I want to try. The muffins look great. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
I have never even thought about doing corn muffin this way.. pie crust, yes but not corn muffins. I will be thinking of doing them way from now on, I assure you, ambi! Thanks and ^5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!