Apple Pie CookiesFrom college_cooker 6 years ago
- 1 cup butter flavored shortening shopping list
- 3/4 cup White sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 golden delicious apples peeled, cored, and chopped into small pieces shopping list
- ground cinnamon (4 tsp?) shopping list
- Grated nutmeg (2 tsp?) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Melt half of shortening and mix with apples cinnamon, and nutmeg. Let sit.
- Mix shortening, both sugars, eggs, and vanilla. Drain rest of shortening from apples and add to this mix. Add more cinnamon and nutmeg to taste.
- Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Fold in apples.
- Grease baking pans and bake cookies for 8-10 minutes.