Harleys Big O Apple PieFrom harley7 6 years ago
- 8 Medium granny smith apples shopping list
- lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c. flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 1 orange shopping list
- 1 c. light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- Enough pastry dough for top and bottom crust shopping list
How to make it
- Harley's Orgasm Apple Pie
- You can make your own pastry dough, but I prefer the refrigerated Pillsbury Pie Crust. It's too easy, and good!
- About 8 medium sized Granny Smith Apples, peeled cored and sliced thin.Squeeze lemon juice over apples while cutting, to prevent apples from turning brown.
- Add 1/2 cup sugar,1/4 cup flour, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon,1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (or to taste)to apples. Stir and let sit for about 30 minutes, stirring after about 15 minutes. Pour into pastry shell. Squeeze juice from 1/2 an orange over apples.
- Melt together 1 cup of light brown sugar, and 1/2 stick of REAL butter.
- Dollop over apples. Top with other half of pastry dough. Cut slits in top for steam. Put a baking sheet or aluminum foil in bottom of oven in case pie bubbles over(some apples are juicer than others). Bake at 350 for an hour or until crust is golden brown and pie is bubbly. If edges brown too fast, cover the edges with foil. Let cool. Take a bite, and have an orgasm.