Portuguese Bean SoupFrom winslow1204 8 years ago
- 1/2 lb. chorizo sausage, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 c. of olive oil shopping list
- 2 chopped carrots shopping list
- 1 c. of chopped onion shopping list
- 3 qts. of chicken broth shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp. cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can of drained kidney beans shopping list
- 1/2 c. tomato paste shopping list
- 5 chopped stalks of celery shopping list
- 5 chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 3 small potatoes, peeled and the chopped shopping list
- Add salt and pepper to you individual taste shopping list
How to make it
- You will first add sausage to a large pan over medium flame.
- Cook the sausage utnil brown.
- You will need to drain the grease off the sausage then crumble the sausage with your fingers.
- Next you will saute the carrots, onion and celery in a large pot over medium flames.
- Once the veggies are tender, add the tomatoes, potatoes, kidney beans and the broth.
- After this has come to a boil, add a dash of cayenne pepper and the tomatoe paste.
- You will then reduce the flame to low and let it simmer for around 20 min.
- Just before serving, add the sausage.
- Use salt and pepper according to your individual taste.
The Cookwinslow1204 Centerville, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!