fresh salmon stuffed portobello mushroomsFrom maywest 5 years ago
- 4 large portobello mushrooms clean insides shopping list
- 1/2 bunch fresh spinach steamed and drained shopping list
- 1 (8-oz) pkg cream cheese. low fat works fine too shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream, low fat works here also shopping list
- 1/2 tsp thyme shopping list
- 1 pound fresh salmon season with garlic shopping list
- sprinkle with mccmormick grill mate seasoning for steak or any other thing you want to season fish with. shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. shopping list
- drizzle olive oil in fry pan shopping list
How to make it
- fry salmon in olive oil.
- shred with fork and set aside
- mix cream cheese
- sour cream and tyme.
- add salmon
- stuff mixture into mushrooms
- sprinkle with parmesan cheese
- place into 2 quart casserole and bake in a 350 deg. oven for 30 minutes.
- mushrooms should produce enough juice if not add a little chicken broth to keep them moist in the last 15 min of cooking.