Chicken Bacon and Sweetcorn Pasta BakeFrom just_rache 7 years ago
- 200g/8oz pasta (any you want, bow tie, macaroni or twists work well, though) shopping list
- 1 pack of bacon (about six or eight rashers), cut into squares or strips shopping list
- 1 chicken breast, cut into pieces shopping list
- 1 can of sweetcorn shopping list
- 225ml/8 fl oz milk shopping list
- 1 can condensed chicken soup shopping list
- 100g/4oz grated cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Cook pasta for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the bacon and chicken.
- Mix the milk and soup together.
- Place sweetcorn, bacon, chicken and pasta in an oven proof dish.
- Pour sauce over, mix well, season and top with grated cheese.
- Cook for 45 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and is golden.
- (Note: This dish can be made with or without the bacon or chicken, but obviously has to have one of them, for flavour. I recommend unsmoked bacon as smoked tends to make the dish rather more salty)