Apple ChickenFrom cmnjersey 8 years ago
- 2- 18OZ BBQ SAUCE shopping list
- 16OZ Italian dressing shopping list
- 1/2 750ML BOTTLE SOUR APPLE PUCKER SCHNAPPS shopping list
- SMALL onion CHOPPED shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic CHOPPED shopping list
- TBSP black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 TSP cinnamon shopping list
- TBSP brown sugar shopping list
- 2 granny smith apples CUT IN CHUNKS shopping list
- 3LB chicken parts(DRUMSTICKS, THIGHS, ETC.) shopping list
How to make it
- MIX ALL INGREDIENTS TOGETHER AND POUR OVER CHICKEN. MARINATE AT LEAST 4 HOURS.
- COOK EITHER IN A CROCKPOT ON LOW FOR 8-10 HOURS OR ON THE GRILL @ 250 IN AN ALUMINUM PAN IN INDIRECT HEAT FOR 8 HOURS .
- FOR ALITTLE EXTRA FLAVOR DURING THE LAST 2 HOURS OF COOKING ON THE GRILL ADD SOME SOAKED APPLE WOOD FOR A SMOKE FLAVOR.
The Cookcmnjersey Edgewater Park, NJ
The Rating6 people
Wow, how different and delicious sounding is that! Love that sour apple schnapps addition here!juels in Clayton loved it
I like the dark meat for a recipe like this one love the tart apples in this recipe.
Five forks and a smile :)trigger in loved it
Well, I finally made it! I have to confess, I was having doubts about it after I went back and reread the recipe. It had not only the schnapps, but also BBQ sauce and Italian dressing all combined. I finally stopped by the store and got all the ingre...morejuels in Clayton loved it