Deli-style Pasta SaladFrom dariana 6 years ago
- 1/2 of a 16-ounce package (about 2 cups) frozen cheese-filled tortellini or one 9-ounce package refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli flowerets shopping list
- 1 large carrot, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, crushed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 medium red or yellow sweet pepper, cut into thin strips shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan cook pasta according to package directions, except omit any salt and oil. Add broccoli and carrot the last 3 minutes of cooking; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- Meanwhile, for dressing, in a screw-top jar combine the vinegar, oil, Italian seasoning, mustard, black pepper, and garlic powder. Cover and shake well. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the pasta mixture and sweet pepper. Shake dressing. Pour the dressing over pasta mixture; toss gently to coat.
The Cookdariana IL
The Rating2 people
I thought this was very good. I did add a bit of salt to it. My four year old loved it, well except for the broccoli(which he thinks is lettuce!). Very refreshing salad.Thanks!jillianimre in Waterbury loved it