Crock Pot DeliteFrom chatombreux 8 years ago
- 2-3 lb. roast, cut into cubes shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup margarine shopping list
- 1 onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 cups beer shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- a little water shopping list
- cooked rice or noodles (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Coat beef cubes with 1/2 cup flour.
- Brown in melted margarine. Drain off excess fat.
- In crockpot, combine browned meat with onions, salt, pepper, garlic, and beer.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-7 hours until the meat is tender.
- Turn control to high.
- Dissolve the remaining 1/4 cup flour in a small amount of water (it will look like heavy cream).
- Stir this mixture into the crockpot mixture.
- Cook on high for 30-40 minutes until thickened.
- Serve as is or on rice or noodles.