Easy Mango PuddingFrom midgelet 8 years ago
How to make it
- Coarsely chop 2 mangoes.
- Dice the remaining mango.
- Combine coarsely chopped mangoes and 1/4 cup water in blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Press puree through fine sieve over bowl.
- Discard solids.
- Bring 3/4 cup water to boil in medium saucepan.
- Add sugar to pan, stirring until dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in remaining 1 1/4 cups water.
- Sprinkle unflavored gelatin over water in saucepan.
- Let stand 1 minute.
- Add mango puree, stirring with whisk.
- Pour mixture evenly into 8 ramekins.
- Cover and chill overnight or until set.
- Top evenly with diced mango.
- Place whipping cream in medium bowl and beat with mixer at high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Serve with pudding.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
Mmmmmmm! ^5, midge.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
love mango stuffchichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
nice recipe.herby in Albany loved it
Sweet Tooth448 members
Quick N Easy123 members
Party Food316 members
Fruit Desert40 members
No Bake Desserts24 members
A Fruity World45 members
Made With Tropical Fruits18 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
Desserts Desserts Everywhere50 members