Baked Potato Casserole for a CrowdFrom janetk 7 years ago
- 5 Pounds red potatoes, cooked and cubed shopping list
- 1 Pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 4 Cups (1 pound) cubed cheddar cheese shopping list
- 4 Cups (1 pound) shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 Large onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 Cup mayonnaise (do not substitute light mayo) shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) Cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 Tbsp minced chives shopping list
- 1 Tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a large bowl, combine potatoes and bacon.
- 2. In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Add to potato mixture and toss gently to coat.
- 3. Transfer to a greased 4-1/2-quart baking dish. Bake uncovered, at 325° for 50-60 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookjanetk Winnsboro, LA
The Rating6 people
Isn't it amazing what a 'cup-of-Mayo' can
add to a recipe? GREAT "5"FORK!!!!! Goodness
Thanks for sharing~
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Great side dish to bring to church fellowships!jett2whit in Union City loved it
This looks yummy and sounds creamy and delicious! Thanks for sharing!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!