Apricot Red Pepper JellyFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
How to make it
- In a blender whirl apricots, pepper, chilies and 1-3/4 cup vinegar until finely ground.
- Pour into a heavy bottomed pan.
- Rinse blender with the 1-1/2 cups water and remaining vinegar and pour into pan.
- Stir in pectin then bring to a full rolling boil over high heat stirring constantly.
- Quickly add sugar and continue stirring then return to full rolling boil stirring for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and skim off any foam then ladle hot jelly into hot sterilized half pint jars.
- Leave 1/4" head space then wipe rims and threads clean and top with hot lids and bands.
- Process in boiling water canner for 5 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!