Mixed Roasted VegetablesFrom chihuahua 7 years ago
- 1 medium eggplant (1 1/2 pounds), cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks shopping list
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 medium onion, cut into 8 wedges and separated shopping list
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 1/2 pound whole mushrooms shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh or 2 Tbs. dried basil leaves shopping list
- 3 Tbs. olive oil or vegetable oil (I like to use Extra light olive oil) shopping list
- 2 Tbs. red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper shopping list
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and cut into 2-inch pieces shopping list
- Grated parmesan cheese, if desired. shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place eggplant, bell peppers, onion, zucchini, and mushrooms in 3-quart casserole.
- Sprinkle evenly with basil.
- Mix oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle evenly over vegetables.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes.
- Add tomatoes; toss to coat.
- Bake uncovered about 15 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve with cheese.
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating4 people
Sounds really good :)donman in Hammond loved it
I feel healthier just reading the recipe! Love all those veggies here! Sounds yummy, too!juels in Clayton loved it
Love it. I do a similar mix on the grill...gonna try it in the oven!! Thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!