Spinach Artichoke DipFrom sista 8 years ago
- 2 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed shopping list
- 1 8 oz. container sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 8 oz. brick cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup grated Romano, Parmesan, asiago cheeses shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a food processor, mix together artichoke hearts, spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, Romano cheese, and garlic.
- Pour mixture into baking dish.
- Bake until heated through and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips!