Warm Crab And Artichoke DipFrom conner909 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 3/4 cup (about 4 oz.) crabmeat, well drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsps. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3 Tbsps. chopped drained, marinated artichoke hearts from jar shopping list
- 2 Tbsps. sliced green onion shopping list
- 2 Tbsps. diced celery shopping list
- 2 Tbsps. diced red pepper shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. freshly chopped Italian flat leaf parsley shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsps. sherry wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. hot pepper sauce, such as Tabasco shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with electric mixer until smooth,
- Add mayonnaise; beat until just blended.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Using rubber spatula, fold in crabmeat, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, artichoke hearts, green onion, bell pepper, celery, parsley, vinegar and hot pepper sauce.
- Transfer crab mixture to 2-cup souffle dish.
- Top with remaining 2 Tbsps. of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until crab mixture is warm and cheese melt, about 15 min.
- Transfer to platter and surround with toasts; serve immediately.
The Cookconner909 Southern Calif., CA
The Rating4 people
sounds incredible!jett2whit in Union City loved it
I love crab here, I also like the seasonings in this! Sounds very yummy!juels in Clayton loved it
sounds great....:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it