Oatmeal Cookies With Chocolate Chips And Dried CherriesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 cup margarine softened shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1-3/4 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups old fashioned oats shopping list
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup dried cherries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cream margarine and both sugars then add eggs and vanilla beating well.
- Stir in flour and baking soda then add oats, chocolate chips and cherries mixing well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets and bake 10 minutes.
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets then remove to racks until completely cool.