Creamy Chicken Bow Tie PastaFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 6 tablespoons margarine shopping list
- 8 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 16 ounces sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken skinned and boned shopping list
- 12 ounce can evaporated skim milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 pound bow tie pasta shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta al dente and drain then pour into serving bowl and set aside.
- In a large skillet melt margarine on low heat then add garlic and cook over medium 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cook 10 minutes then add chicken, milk, pepper and parsley.
- Simmer 5 minutes then pour over pasta and toss together then sprinkle with cheese and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- brandstellar Austin, TX
- blueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- toomany_questions Agra, US
- imhungry Northern, OH
- davishoneydo Aledo, TX
- kellyg72 Roseville, MN
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- littlesponger LA CRESCENTA, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔