Granny Bakers dinner rollsFrom bonjody 5 years ago
How to make it
- Melt margarine;
- add sugar and beaten eggs.
- Combine the yeast and warm water; add to mixture
- Add flour, mix well.
- Place in airtight container; no need to let rise.
- Bake in greased muffin tins, 20 minutes at 375 degrees
- Refrigerate unused dough for later
- This makes a very soft roll and isn't quite as good as the long rising type, but works fine for busy cooks.
The Cookbonjody Branson, MO
The Rating4 people
Sounds really good to me, and being easy adds extra appeal..thanks for sharing!
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
great recipe!midgelet in Eastern loved it
This is perfect for me. There was a time when I prepared everything the time consuming way but now I'm looking for short cuts. Thank you so much for sharing a shorter version for yeast dinner rolls ;)
High 5!lor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!