Chocolate Chip Pecan MuffinsFrom mommyluvs2cook 4 years ago
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 small box pudding (any flavor, I've tried vanilla, cheesecake, lemon & chocolate and they are all good so far ;) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup veggie oil shopping list
- 1 tbs. flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 4 oz. bag chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl combine first 7 ingredients. In a small bowl beat egg, milk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until combined.
- Coat chocolate chips in the 1 tbs. flour and fold into mix. Fold in pecans.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake 375 12-14 minutes for mini muffins or bake 400 18-20 minutes for regular or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool a little then remove to a wire rack. Enjoy!
The Cookmommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!