Tuscan Tuna PlatterFrom lacrenshaw 8 years ago
- 8 ounces fresh green beans, trimmed shopping list
- 1/3 cup bottled oil and vinegar dressing OR you own shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Dion mustard shopping list
- 15 ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed shopping list
- 3 cups baby arugula shopping list
- 12 ounces solid white tuna in oil, drained and flaked shopping list
- 3 large hard boiled eggs, cut in wedges shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes shopping list
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, pitted shopping list
- Freshly grounds pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Half fill a large skillet with lightly salted water and bring to a boil.
- Add green beans and cook about 5 minutes until crisp-tender.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a clear measuring cup, stir dressing and mustard with a fork to blend.
- Put 1 tablespoon into a medium bowl.
- Add beans and toss.
- Line a large platter with arugula.
- Spoon on cannellini beans.
- Put beans into same bowl; add 1 tablespoon dressing and toss to coat.
- Add green beans to platter.
- Add tune, eggs, radishes and olives to platter.
- Grind pepper over top.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing OR serve alongside.
- Good with crusty Italian bread.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
Now, thats my kind of eating!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it