Macaroni and TomatoesFrom debzy 6 years ago
How to make it
- Boil macaroni as directed on the box - be sure to put lots of salt in the water
- Drain, and put back into the same pot on very low heat
- Add the can tomatoes, if you choose to use the whole, just squish each tomato in your hand first and add all the liquid, stir
- Add the butter in 1 tbs pats and stir in to melt and develop the sauce
- Remove from the heat
- Taste then add salt and pepper to taste
- Enjoy the heavenly-ness!!
The Cookdebzy Goldsby, OK
The Rating3 people
Fantastic! We use to have this a lot when I was little.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
So easy and isn't hard on the budget! Thanks for sharing!juels in Clayton loved it
This is truly a dish different from any I've ever known, deb. You have earned my thanks and my five!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!