Macaroni and TomatoesFrom debzy 8 years ago
How to make it
- Boil macaroni as directed on the box - be sure to put lots of salt in the water
- Drain, and put back into the same pot on very low heat
- Add the can tomatoes, if you choose to use the whole, just squish each tomato in your hand first and add all the liquid, stir
- Add the butter in 1 tbs pats and stir in to melt and develop the sauce
- Remove from the heat
- Taste then add salt and pepper to taste
- Enjoy the heavenly-ness!!
The Cookdebzy Goldsby, OK
The Rating3 people
This is truly a dish different from any I've ever known, deb. You have earned my thanks and my five!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
So easy and isn't hard on the budget! Thanks for sharing!juels in Clayton loved it
Fantastic! We use to have this a lot when I was little.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!